Search This Blog

Friday, August 10, 2012

This Week's Menu Plan

So I am sitting here on this very rainy Friday making out my grocery list for the week. I have already planned my meals for the month, so this isn't taking long. Here is what is on the dinner menu for this week (Friday - Thursday).

Friday: Grilled Pork Chops, Brown Rice, Butterbeans, Okra (trying a new recipe), Homemade Biscuits
Saturday: Leftovers (or "Clean Out the Fridge" Day)
Sunday: (slow cooker): Alabama Stew (beef & veggie stew); Cornbread Muffins
Monday: Leftovers
Tuesday: Chicken Marsala, Mashed Potatoes, Salad, Homemade French Baguettes
Wednesday: Pancakes, Bacon, Scrambled Eggs
Thursday: Cubed Steak, Rice & Gravy, Peas, Homemade Biscuits
Friday: Poppyseed Chicken Casserole, Green Peas

I am working on September's menu today. I am thinking I will try to do some "make ahead" meals for the month and see how that goes.


I


No comments:

Post a Comment